tisdag 21 februari 2012

2 pdf examples

I uploaded two example pdf files of segmented files to my Dropbox. The first one is 3 short news pieces, in ascending order of difficulty (3 short news pieces). The second one is a summary that I wrote about Qingyi, a short novel about the Beijing opera (Qingyi - Bi Feiyu).

The news pieces are accompanied by a word and name list. The second file uses the same markup but does not have a glossary.

I would say that they are for intermediate level - someone who knows about 1000 characters should be able to understand most of it. I have set the threshold for characters that are marked up a little lower, as knowing 1000 characters does not necessarily mean that you know the most common ones.

Is there anything that you would like to see improved with this markup? I would appreciate any comments about the files and the markup.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar